- Can Relieve Pain
- Reduce Inflammation
- Relieve Nerve Pain – Neuropathy
- Could Relieve Anxiety And Depression
- Reduce Lower Blood Pressure
- Can Alleviate Cancer – Related Symptoms
- Treats Skin Conditions
- Could Benefit Heart Health
- Protects Against Bone Disease & Broken Bones
- Reduce Risk Of Diabetes
- Reduce The Risk Of Obesity
- Helps Maintain Brain Health
- May Work As An Antioxidant
- CBD Can Combat Addiction
- CBD Can Improve Mood & Alleviate Mood-Related Disorders
- Help Alzheimer’s
- Antipsychotic Effects
- Calms Epilepsy
- Reduce Symptoms Of PTSD
- Digestive Aid
- Immunomodulatory Effects
- Potential In Treatment
Cat CBD 125mg/30 ml $30 Dog CBD 250mg/30 ml $50 Horse CBD 1500mg/4oz $150
Human: 50mg/4oz $50 75mg/4oz $75 100mg/4oz $100 1500/4oz $150
Pure, Clean, Organic, Highest Quality contact Bridgette firstname.lastname@example.org
According to this study, more than 70% of CBD products didn’t contain the amount of hemp extract indicated on the label. While at least 25% had more CBD than indicated, over 43% had too little CBD.
What’s more, at least 20% of the samples tested positive for THC while claiming to contain none.
This level of dishonesty and lack of transparency in the CBD sector may mean you coming across poor-quality and potentially harmful CBD products, which may cause severe side effects.
Luckily, this can be avoided if you buy your products from reputable CBD brands and insist on receiving certificates of analysis from 3rd party independent labs.
These certificates should indicate, among other things, the ingredients used, the extraction technique, presence or absence of heavy metals, insecticides, or any other harmful chemicals, cannabinoids present, as well as the concentration of CBD.